There are plenty of sites to choose from each designed to give you space for enjoyable outdoor living.
“We do not crowd tents in to make the most money, but pride ourselves in giving everyone enough space so they can experience outdoor living as we kiwis expect it to be.” Says owner Jo Kennedy
Campground Sites include:
- Sites with power and water
- Sites with individual dump stations, ideal for those longer stays
- Spacious hard sites all year round for the larger motorhomes, or boat trailers
- Sites that offer you privacy separated by hedges, fences and banks
- Sites with harbour views
- Sites for easy access ideal for boat or motorbike trailers
- Shaded or sunny sites
- Large areas for bigger groups of families and friends
- Sites with clear boundaries for visitors with pets.
Rates for Tent Sites and Powered Sites
01 Feb – 19 Dec : $16 each adult $7.50 each child (under 15yrs)
20 Dec – 31 Jan: $18 each adult $9.00 each child (under 15yrs)