You can walk to local superette, liquor store, restaurant, takeaways and bar.
The friendly team at Pukenui Holiday Park can help you plan your holiday activities so you see as much of this paradise at the top of Northland as possible.
Our holiday park offers…
- Two kitchens. The lower kitchen with stove, microwave, sinks, fridge, table and chairs and verandah area. The top kitchen is fully equipped with pots pans cutlery and crockery. It has a large dining area both inside and outside, and a TV.
- Two bathroom blocks, one on each level, both have 4 free hot showers
- Laundry – we have two large coin operated washing machines and a dryer. There is a communal clothes line and you can borrow clothes pegs should you need them
- WIFI throughout the holiday park. You can purchase a card at the office.
- We have a Barbeque area outside the top kitchen with picnic tables.
- Tree hut, and farmyard animals
- Picnic tables through-out the park
- Water & power at most camp sites
- Dump station
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Boat cleaning facilities
- Bait freezer
- We welcome your pets, but ask that they are kept on leads at all times in the holiday park (bookings essential)
Other park features
- FARMYARD ANIMALS – Our farmyard animals are very popular ….. Rambo and Ebony, our sheep, Star and Sunny the miniature ponies, Kamo the rabbit, Fatty the guinea pig, geese, ducks and chooks. Visitors can feed the animals, and have the opportunity to touch and photograph them up close. See photo gallery…
- FRUIT – In season we have mandarins, feijoas, grapes, macadamia nuts, plums (and eggs!) that visitors may pick and enjoy.
- As members of the New Zealand Motor Caravan Association we offer discounts to NZMCA members.
- There is a card operated fuel supply at the Pukenui Wharf
We accept Mastercard · VISA · cheque · cash · eftpos.
Prices quoted are $NZ per night. Children are those under 15 years of age (all prices include GST).